alaska Child Support Services Division


 Child Support Payment Information

Payment Options

  • Send your payment to CSSD by US Mail
    Child Support Services Division (CSSD)
    PO Box 100380
    Anchorage  AK  99510-0380

  • Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
    To use this option you must complete and sign an authorization form.  Please indicate the time of the month you want us to withdraw the funds and the amount of the withdrawal.
    Send or fax the completed and signed authorization with a voided check or copy of your deposit slip to:

    Child Support Services Division (CSSD) MS 40
    550 W. 7th Ave., Suite 310
    Anchorage, AK 99501-6699

    Fax number: (907) 787-3220
    For more information on Direct Deposit => Pamphlet
    Get a copy of the form => EFT Authorization

  • Make a payment in person
    If you are in Anchorage you can come to the cashier at our customer service center and make a payment.  The hours for the cashier are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. 
    Atwood building
    The customer service counter is located on the 3rd floor of the Atwood Building, 550 W. 7th Ave.  It is open from 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday.  Free visitor parking is available on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the Linny Pacillo parking garage directly across from the Atwood Building on 7th Avenue. Entry is on E Street. Visitor parking is valid for 2 hours only. Parking Information & Map

Visa Debit Card

CSSD offers a Free Direct Payment Card (DPC) to custodial parents receiving child support payments. Future child support payments are loaded automatically to your card. You can use the debit card to get cash, use it as a Visa credit card or pay your bills online, and you're using your own money.

For information on how to use the visa debit card to pay your bills online, click on the following:=> Online Bill Payment
To sign up use => Authorization Form, Informational letter. updated 8/5/08

To review an existing debit card account go to => My account. For assistance by phone call JP Morgan/Chase  Customer Service (toll free 866-865-1382).